The Appliansys CACHEBOX200 series is designed for your network core. It combines feature rich caching software with the security, reliability and ease-of-use of the appliance format.
CACHEBOX210 is perfect for universities, colleges, SMEs, branch offices and small ISPs, giving you serious performance at a low price point.
If you need higher performance, CACHEBOX230 doubles the performance of the ‘210’. It is the first web cache appliance to use Solid State Drives (SSD) to give you 2500 HTTP requests per second in a 1U format. Depending on your type of traffic they can support more than 10,000 users per appliance. Other vendors only offer this level of performance with bigger, more expensive devices.
As well as using SSD for speed and storing small files, CACHEBOX230 stores larger files – like internet video – from Google, YouTube and others.
If you have a very heavy caching workload, clustering two or more CACHEBOXes with WCCP will deliver higher performance.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Save bandwidth, save money
- Fully featured caching software supports for HTTP
- Flash Video Caching (YouTube, Google Video etc)
- Software Update Caching (MS Windows, AV Software etc)
- Pre-fetching and mirroring of content
Easier to manage
- Secure web administration interface
- On-Box Graphical Reporting
- Operating system runs from read only Industrial CompactFlash
- SNMP support allows the box to be monitored by standard networking tools
- Supports custom ACLs
- Forward transparent, explicit and interception deployment modes, including Bridge mode with Fail-to-Wire resiliency
- Clustering, load balancing and hierarchies
- WCCP Support (v. 2, GRE and Layer 2)
- IP spoofing
- Active Directory integration via NTLM authentication
- Firewall with NAT forwarding for networking flexibility