The FortiGate-40C and FortiWiFi-40C offer unified threat management, including firewall, application control, IPS, antivirus, anti-spyware, anti-spam, VPN, web filtering, application control, and data leakage prevention for comprehensive protection. They are ideal for small businesses, small branch offices and retail outlets that require all the network security functions of larger FortiGate devices in a small form factor.
- 200 Mbps performance delivers fast throughput for high-bandwidth deployments.
- Multi-threat protection, including firewall, application control, IPS, antivirus, antispyware, antispam, VPN, web filtering, application control, and data leakage prevention for comprehensive protection for small businesses, retail locations and branch office environments.
- Two WAN interfaces and five internal switch ports offer two security zones for policy enforcement at remote sites
- Unlimited user licensing minimizes operating costs and ensures that changes in the number of users does not interfere with network availability
- Available FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer appliances simplify security management and reduce operating expenses in multiple deployments
- FortiGuard Subscription Services deliver automated, real-time, up-to-date protection against security threats and exploits.
|Firewall Throughput 1518 Bytes||200 Mbps|
|Firewall Throughput 512 Bytes||200 Mbps|
|Firewall Throughput 64 Bytes||200 Mbps|
|Firewall Max Concurrent Session||40,000|
|Firewall New Sessions per second||2,000|
|IPS Throughput||135 Mbps|
|IPSec Throughput 512 Byte Packet||60 Mbps|
|Antivirus Throughput (Proxy)||20 Mbps|
|Antivirus Throughput (Flow)||40 Mbps|
|Total Network Interfaces||2 x 10/100/1000 WAN port,5 x 10/100/1000 switch port|